If you plan on riding with the cover on there is only one cover I
like:
https://www.serfas.com/products/view/203/referer:products%7Cindex%7Csaddles%7Creactive-gel-saddles

Here is what a saddle looks like with one of the hard, heavy
covers: http://www.velofred.com/images/reviews/1313713525.jpg

Here is what a saddle looks like with the serfas
cover: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/317bJ1dj5DL._SS400_.jpg

The aardvark one and the brooks ones are heavy & crinkly and not
comfortable at all. You can hardly tell the stretchy serfas one is on.

- Ryan