Hi Folks-

I ride small frames cause, well, I'm short. Any where from my first road bike a
48cm RB-T to a relatively recent custom (built for someone else) that's 51cm
square.  Ah but the top tube is 1cm longer on the RB-T.  the custom runs a
longish 110 stem.

Lisa is right of course.  Grant won't design small frames with 700c wheels.
Which is one reason why 650b popularity was such a good thing for Riv.  Steep
seatubes can help deal with those 700c's along with some other magic like long
top tubes and slack head tube angle.

I've embraced 650b's lately simply because of the possibility of fenders and a
plethora of tire sizes.  I remember riding 26" wheels on the road for a while.
Maybe cause the bike was a MTB, but it wasn't as much fun as my RB-T.

As to why there are not more small used frames for sale, they become the girl
friend's or a hand me down for the kids,etc. If you want to buy a small framed
bike, advertise in the Wanted Ads.

Phil B