Very Sorry to hear of your misfortune.  Definitely sympathize and
empathize ;in the last 2 years, two of my buddies (both in their 50's)
sustained pelvic fractures, and a third (just turned 50) had a very
difficult comminuted femoral fracture - - all from solo bike, or bike
vs, auto, crashes.

All three have made comlplete recoveries.

So hang in there, and look for yoga to help regain joint flexibility
in the hip.  My ten+ years of hip pain were resolved after I started
yoga this year.

My tale involves kidney stones, lithotripsy, and two hospitalizations
last week, but not bike related so I think I'll spare you all the
details.

Mainly I just wanted you to hear the story of three similar injuries,
and three complete recoveries - - - you'll get there.

Max B
Sonoma County