"... the body can recover from the worse.
Having not had personal experience with anyone with a broken hip. I'm
pretty sure that you'll be back on the bike in no time." Sorry Manny
but that's crazy, careless talk! Sometimes the "worst" results in
death. Jim, DO NOT RUSH your recovery! Be patient. You will most
likely recover just fine. Manny, I hope you never have to experience a
hip replacement. Just the dollar cost of my replacement was $346,000!