Brian,

I have one that I got last year. I replaced a Riv Bleriot with it. Here are
some pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/franklyn/sets/72157627342403464/

Mine is a 58cm. I really like these miyata-built sequoia. They are supple
and responsible, and the geometry is pretty close to a Riv Romulus or
Bleriot. I did swap out the fork to one with lower trail, as all my other
bikes have low-trail forks and I preferred the handling now.

However, even with the stock fork, it was a fun bike to ride. I got the
frameset for $280--repainted. If the bike is really "near new", and you
will not be swapping out many parts, then $600 is pretty good. If you plan
on making lots of changes to the bike, then it might not be as economical
for you.

Franklyn