It will come with 126mm rear spacing and probably a 6 or 7 spd freewheel.
 It can easily be spread to 130 and used with a 9 spd cassette if you want.
  It will probably have 57 mm single pivot brakes and good tire/fender
clearance for 32 mm tires.  My wife's has an unusual seat post size - 26.8
if I remember correctly, but I think PJW still carries them if you want to
upgrade.  The original had limited range.  Go for it.

Michael