http://www.flickr.com/photos/leslie_bright/4407972696/

There's a description of the build below the photo;  used a DuraAce triple
crank, is the biggest departure from 'normal'.   I keep it on the 53 ring
most of the time.

Differences between that pic and how it rolls today:
I've pulled the Acorn off, put it on the Bomba, and have a khaki Mark's
Tool Roll on under the saddle instead, and have removed the 3rd cage from
under the downtube, and removed the toeclips.  Saddle's come up a bit, and
added a Cateye Micro speedometer.  Front tire's now a 28 RuffyTuffy, but
still using a Pasela 32 in the rear.