Thanks JL.  The Rambouillet has got to be amongst the very best production
road frames ever offered. Great for long days in the saddle on paved or
dirt roads.  It combines the exhilaration of a sports car with the comfort
of a grand touring car.  That's what it was made for.  I run mine with
Honjo fenders, a 44/30 & 11-28, and lightweight  wheels.  Here's mine, I'd
love to see others.

http://gallery.me.com/mhechmer#100094

BTW, I'm pissed at Apple for dropping Galery from its new iCloud system

Michael