I've had 4 people who seemed genuinely interested;

1. read the RBW sizing bits, learned it wouldn't fit and let me know right
away
2. couldn't come up with the funds and politely backed out
3. partner was attacked by a pit bull (!!) and had to back out for $$ and
obvious reasons

all of the above are perfectly reasonable

4. agreed to pay set price, all set to end eBay auction, was "away from
computer" and would pay in a few hours.....THEN NOTHING...vanished into
thin air!!  I even spent an hour boxing the bike!  Now I'll have to rebuild
it to sell local....UGH!!!

You could write back and say...."ya know I actually think the bike is ugly
and 650b sucks" and I wouldn't care, but just write the stinking email!!  I
don't know how people act like this....w/ gmail, Google+, FB, etc it's
pretty easy to find them.

//end my rant