OK, here's the Weather Underground forecast that we should plan around
(which be forewarned, will vary from hot to cold!!!):

For Cumberland MD, Saturday:
Mostly cloudy in the morning, then partly cloudy with a chance of a
thunderstorm and rain. Depending on which weather forecast you
believe, the high can range from 72F to 82F.  Chance of rain 40%.

For Confluence PA, Saturday afternoon is pretty much the same as
Cumberland.  It's the evening forecast that's changed MY mind about
camping:
Overcast with a chance of snow and rain showers after midnight. Fog
overnight. Depending on which forecast you believe, temps will range
from mid-50s to a low of 30F!!!.
THAT COULD REPRESENT AS MUCH AS A FIFTY DEGREE TEMPERATURE SWING...
Wow....

Confluence and Ohiopyle on Sunday:
Overcast. Fog early. High of 52F (although it may be as cold as 36F at
8 AM). Winds from the NE at 5 to 10 mph.  Chance of rain 20%

SO to be conservative, expect varied skies with SOME RAIN, possible T-
storms on Sat, and temperatures ranging from very cold (in the 30s
Sunday AM) to hot (over 80 on Sat).  THAT should leave you with enough
info to pack accordingly, RIGHT????  @#$%!!!!

Friday evening we're looking for a spot to meet in Cumberland.  I'll
gladly accept recommendations... and would just as soon meet in town
(Cumberland) than out in Lavale.

Oh boy, this is gonna be FUN!!!  (Unfortunately Rusty Click and Ed
Quigley will be unable to join due to a unexpected personal
commitment; Sorry guys, we'll miss you.)

Peace,
Bobby