Wow, we're a mere week away from Riv Rally East... I'm ready!!! (well
not really, but getting there)...

I've been checking the weather daily, and although we're still a week
away, there is rain in the forecast for next Sat/Sun (at least as of
today).  Let's hope the rain will skip us, but better to be
prepared... So I'll be putting fenders on and getting my waterproof
riding gear together.  But I'm also bringing shorts, a T-shirt and
sunglasses... because there's only one way to roll... with optimism..

Besides, I have a favorite quote: "Rain only makes a good ride better"

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS RIDE!!!

Peace
Bobby