This happens occasionally on mine too.  I just tighten it and it's
fine.  I thought that's the way they work.  I'll be taking it in for a
tuneup and have them looked at.  It only happens once every few months
and I just tighten a slight bit.  I thought they just worked
themselves loose over time.  Tell me if they are defective.