"go on a diet"

Actually I'm pretty skinny and my Dr has told me I shouldn't lose weight.
This is the kind of jib I was talking about. Sometimes the crowd here can
be as bad as weight weenies. Just relax and let people ask how much a bike
weighs. It's a perfectly normal question that doesn't deserve mean quips.

- Ryan