<snip> I am seeking encouragement, as well

> as practical comments on the following reduction ... <snip>

I think you will be happy with whatever you keep. I know I would be happy
to ride any of them.

I'm chiming in to give advice on getting rid of the bikes you want to sell.
This is a great time of the year to be selling. However, selling takes a
big effort. If you don't have another job, then trying to get top dollar is
probably okay.  If you value your time, and would like to have some for
work, family, riding, friends, here one approach ....

View completed eBay sales for what you are selling (or something you feel
is close) and aim to sell it for 20% less. CL is very time consuming --
ans. emails, showing, negotiating a price. It probably can work for such
nice bikes. If you are selling them at 20% off, you will get motivated
buyers and less aggravation.
If you sell them online, such as thru a Google bike group, consider having
them packed and shipped from an LBS and charge for it what it cost you.
Unless you are an accomplished packer/shipper, it's probably not worth the
trouble, and can lead to problems.  Same thing for ebay -- let em go for
20% less then the going rate, but hope for the best.

I'll bet you a nickle that you will enjoy biking and life more with fewer
bikes. A 20% hit is a small price to pay.

Best,
Larry