Hahaha. Congratulations Bob!

For everyone else, I'm laughing because one of the topics on the ride back
from points hinter, was that Bob was going to stop at Riv to look at a new
Hunq, but *hopefully* not buy one because, hey, obviously one needs a new
hole in their wallet like new hole in their head. Well, we all had the good
manners not to voice it, but at the same time we all knew he was going home
with one, because when the strongest protestation you can muster is
"hopefully", umm, yeah. Good luck with that.

If it helps, I've NEVER heard someone make the old saw about the two best
days of owning a bike are the day you buy it and the day you sell it. To
the contrary, most  (not all, but most) folks forget about the expense
within a paycheck or two. As my brother is wont to say, "women's made for
lovin', money's made for spendin'."

Best wishes for you and your new Hunq,
-Allan