As much as an experiment as anything I wrote to the seller asking him about
what size the bike for sale is.  S/He responded within just a few minutes:

*Dear quality_trader,*

Hello quality_trader, the frame is a smaller size, the rider was of a
smaller stature (he stood at about 5'4"). I can get another measurement for
you. 54-55cm is what we listed as the frame's size.

- salafikid

I am *quality_trader*.  So we can see that s/he is claiming to know the
history of the bike.

-jb

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 7:59 AM, newenglandbike <matthiasbe...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Monday, May 14, 2012 8:04:00 AM UTC-4, Taylor wrote:
> "Yep, this *IS* mine, I'm in Columbus, Ohio, so I'm pretty close. "
>
> FYP :)
>

> On Monday, May 14, 2012 8:25:06 AM UTC-4, newenglandbike wrote:
>>
>> Taylor-    good luck getting it back man.
>>

>> On Monday, May 14, 2012 8:04:00 AM UTC-4, Taylor wrote:
>>>
>>> Yep, this was mine, I'm in Columbus, Ohio, so I'm pretty close.
>>>
>>> I very much appreciate the people that notified me about this. Going to
>>> try and get it back through official channels before doing anything crazy.
>>>
>>> Taylor

>>>  --
> For more options, visit this group at

John Blish