I did claim it, and replaced it with a Boulder Bicycle. If it's recovered
I'll likely have to buy it back from the insurance company if I want it,
I'm not sure how that amount is decided or anything like that, though.

The Columbus police have the auction info and are following up.

We'll see what happens!