On Mon, 2012-05-21 at 13:54 -0700, William wrote:
> " For now it'll be Soma B-Lines. "

but depending on the roads you ride and how flush you feel, it wouldn't
be totally crazy to commute on Pari Motos.  I rode them last year on
numerous rides including gravel roads, got 1600 miles or thereabouts
from the back tire.  That's better, and they're less expensive, than
some of the people who commute on racing bikes get on their 23mm tires.