Questions summarized without all of the rambling at the end, if you want to
just jump to the meat of this long post. :-)

When I built up my AHH I was trying to reproduce the feeling of a bike that
I'd recently crashed that had been my favorite to date.  Unfortunately, I
think that I overlooked some important details, that, while I knew about
them, weren't prominent enough in my mind.  For that reason, I'm having
difficulty getting really comfortable on the AHH, so it's time for a change.

   - On the Schwinn I had used Nashbar Mustache bars.  Wanting to recreate
   the same feeling, I did the same on the AHH.  Problem is, I'd forgotten
   that they didn't have the wider ones in stock when I built the Schwinn, so
   I bought a wider bar for the AHH, giving me a bigger bar with longer reach.

   - The AHH has a longer top-tube, by about 1 cm.

   - The Nitto stem (forget which one, it's the one they used to sell like
   the Dirt Drop, but with 25.4 mm clamp) has a slightly longer reach than the
   original stem, plus I'm not really liking the aesthetic.

*etc*... all adding up to about 3 or 4 cm further reach, and I had already
been stretched to my maximum comfortable position on the Schwinn [I have
long legs relative to my torso].  The wider bars also mean that the aft
position near the bar-end shifters doesn't raise me up much, doesn't change
the angle of my back from the hood position, and seems to compress the area
between my shoulders.

*So... my questions are:*

How many hand positions on the Albatross bar?  Are the forward positions on
the flats and around the bends usable?

Do you find the Albatross bars sufficient for full 100 mile century rides?

How much shorter is the reach on the Albatross bar *vs*. the
Nashbar mustache bar?  Or, alternatively *vs*. the Nitto version, which I
know is different, but at least similar.

Do you tend to install Albatross bars higher than mustache bars?  I already
have storage problems at work [no longer able to keep it outside of my
cube, now under the raised section of my desk] and can only spare about 1"
of additional height.

For reference:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rexkerr/5934743783/in/photostream
http://twowheels.us/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/0226091728.jpg