Rex, I think if you're looking for an uprightish kind of bar with
multiple hand positions then you should probably consider the Bosco
bars. I had Albatross bars on my commuter for a bit over a year and
really liked them. I then switched to the Surly Open Bar which I liked
more. The Surly bar also felt stiffer.

I tried Moustache bars briefly and they just weren't for me. I'd
definitely use Albatross bars over m-bars.

Grant posted pictures on the Blug a few post back of his Hilsen with
Albatross bars and I gotta say it looks really nice. I'm sure it's a
great set-up and since I still have my Albatross bars I'll probably
try that set-up myself in the fall or winter. I'm wondering how the
Bosco would feel on a Hilsen. I'm sure someone will chime in once
they're available. It seems like a nice alternative to the Albatross.

One thing about the Albatross though, I once went on a 40 or so mile
ride with them and noticed that my hands did feel a little numb. So
perhaps the Bosco is the best choice. Call the folks at RBW and talk
to them and see what they suggest.

--mike