On May 23, 12:38 pm, PATRICK MOORE <bertin...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I'd also be curious to see how road tubeless improve on the speed and
>"feel" of racing tires, but as someone pointed out, these are for now
>all 700c.

what kind of racing tires?  i have a friend who rides a Hutchinson
road tubeless wheelset and he likes it quite a bit.  not far from a
tubular in terms of feel, but definitely stiffer casings.  it's too
bad that "road" tubeless hasn't really taken off - granted, it's not
as user-friendly and "low-pressure performance" is still kind of
anathema with the roadie set.  And a lot of racers have already
invested in tubular wheelsets (sealant works in tubulars too).  still,
it'd be nice to see a smattering of road UST type options.