Ryan - the Q is 142mm on this guy with the 107BB.

Mitch - I wouldn't use the inner chainring with the outer cogs, but if you
would, you may want the 110-113 BB to get it out a bit more.  I don't have
any noticeable rub in the gears I typically use.  I'm happy with the 107.

Michael - these come in triple configs, as well.