I'll identify myself with a nice run-on sentence. In Ted's photos, I'm
wearing a blue t-shirt and I have a buzzcut and I'm riding the green bike
with brown tires and I just discovered a new enthusiasm for adhering more
strictly to my paleo diet because it looks like I'm plumping up a bit. A
couple others are regular participants here, so I'll let them identify
themselves by whatever nym or pseudonym they prefer to use. There was also
a group of three friends, younger twenty-something guys, two on LHTs and
one on a Centurion ProTour. I'm not sure to what extent, if any, they are
familiar with Riv or how they heard about the ride, but they were good
companions and I was happy to meet them.

Rivs in attendance: AHH, SH, Hunq, and a Protovelo. Also represented were
the aformentioned LHTs and Centurion, a Curt Goodrich (mine), a Bilenky
cross-style/sport-touring bike, a Surly Cross-check, another LHT, and a
mustard-color Salsa Casseroll. Next year it's not going to be called a "Riv
Rally", but a "country bike rally", because that's a more accurate
description of what it was and what I want it to be.