I am challenged by short legs. I have a 52cm Atlantis with 26" wheels with
a medium saddlesack and SKS fenders. Because the bike frame is small and
the saddle sack is medium, the bag rubs back and forth throughout the ride
against the fender. When I put a rear rack on, it silences the bag but also
cuts 30% of its capacity out since it gets a bit smushed... For the moment,
I am tolerating the back and forth but there are days it bugs the — well
lets just say it gets on my nerves.

So my question, are there good canvas saddlebags that hold tools, tube,
sunscreen and assorted sundries that will fit in my frame?