On Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:07:23 AM UTC-4, James Warren wrote:

>  Grant writes a book to promote something to counteract a prevailing
> mentality.

I really enjoyed "Just Ride," and all ready gave 5 copies as gifts.
Probably, there is at least one thing to disagree with for everyone (except
for Grant). I really enjoyed talking with the author at Harris Cycles book
signing, liked the way he took the time to make personal contact with each
and every autograph seeker, and voiced my most vehement objection to his
words of wisdom. He advises moving the hips to steer the bike; here in New
England, I learned that it is improper for we men to move our hips in
public. Just goes to show ...

Best,
Larry