Fellow Bunch-Mates,

I have a nice Brooks Swift (black and copper) I'd like to trade for a
Flyer. I had this on my QB initially, but replaced it with a B.17, which
has been great. Now I'm thinking a sprung B.17 could be even better.

This Swift <http://tinyurl.com/7kzupz8> is used - or it's a good deal
softer than a new one out of the box - but it clearly isn't fully broken in
yet. It has been Obenaufed with love and devotion (but not too much!) and
then put back on the parts shelf. Something of a tragedy really. I'd prefer
(never to see it again) that it be used and enjoyed. I'm looking for a
Flyer in similar condition. Color isn't really much of an issue.

Please contact me off-list.

Thanks,
Emily in Charm City