I finally found a 59cm A. Homer Hilsen Frame/Fork/ Headset, so I'm
going to be selling my 61cm Frame/ Fork/ Headset..The bike was bought
from Rivendell in 2010 and basically sat for a year in someone's shop
until I bought it last summer. It's a tad too big for me, but i've
been riding it anyway. I will receive my new to me frame next week, so
the 61 Homer will be sold after that. Not sure what to ask, so I will
hope someone on here will make me offers...There are a few tiny chips
from before I got it, but the paint and frame are beautiful and works
like butter.....i am trying to enclose a few pics of
it ....thanks...pics can be seen at www.flickr.com/people/ssubman/