Good points, issue is my friend is coming out of the cold of pure roadieism
and although he has shed his praise of 23mm tires he still thinks of
anything not made Columbus Zona or whatnot "heavy", while wanting
simultanously to jump on the "650b Bandwagon." He did ride the AHH I had
and loved it so I think I just need to turn the screws a bit tighter. I am
tired of carrying around his stuff since his CF rig has no capacity at all
and is really only good for  going fast over smooth pavement in perfect
weather, haha.