Hey Patrick,

Check out Jandd. I've done business with them before and they're great. I
converted a pair of old (1920s?) canvas Irish rucksacks into panniers and
used Jandd hooks and bungies; worked well.

http://www.jandd.com/search_results.asp?customSearch=1&sortOrder=ASC&iLevel=2&txtsearchParamCat=3&subcat=46&PAGE=2&PageSize=24&sortBy=1

This link should get you to the replacement gear.

Cheers!

lyle

On 15 July 2012 19:13, David Sprunger <sprun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi. You can get hardware from Arkel.
>
> To see how I used some Arkel parts to convert a set of Baggins Pa
> Cartwright panniers, here's a link:
> http://www.cord.edu/faculty/sprunger/bikes/pa/
>
> Good luck with with this project,
> David Sprunger
> Fargo, ND
>

> On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 4:13 PM, PATRICK MOORE <bertin...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I want to convert my "sling over the rack" Axiom "Dutch" panniers into
> > individually mounting bags and I need some sort of sturdy hook that
> > will fit 10 mm tubing and that won't scratch off the anodizing or
> > paint on the Tubus racks. VO has Axiom "LaSalle" panniers that seem to
> > have a sturdy plastic hook --
> >
> http://store.velo-orange.com/index.php/accessories/bags-panniers/axiom-lasalle-panniers.html
> > -- but Google shows only coated steel when I search "Axiom Hardware."
> >
> > So: does anyone have a source for such bolt-on plastic hooks? Or does
> > anyone have good alternatives?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --
> > "Push back against the age as hard as it pushes against you."
> >
> > Flannery O'Connor

lyle f bogart dpt

156 bradford rd
wiscasset, me 04578