Do all Riv Riders in Minneapolis limp around moaning with a bottle O' Grog and
road rash?? Tough place, by the sound of it.

Marc
From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com [rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of Eric Platt [epericmpl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 6:14 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBW] Re: RivChicaWarrior goes down!

Okay, your fall is worse than mine.  Muscle and/or ribs are finally healing.
Even got a 40+ mile ride on the SimpleOne yesterday.  This weekend was the
first time in two weeks was on a drop bar bike.

Advice - try a Big Ginger - ginger ale and 2 Gingers whiskey.  I use diet
Vernors.

Hmm.  Like the idea of buffalo hide bracelets.  Might have to eventually get
one.

Heal quickly.  Hate to not ride in the near-perfect weather we've been having.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 6:46 PM, Liesl <li...@smm.org<mailto:li...@smm.org>>