Four are still in paint. Three are painted here, one has been assembled and
needs to be boxed and shipped, and not everybody's on the Forum. The
bike...to me, is astounding. I just love how it feels, everything it does.
It's not a sportsy bike or the kind of bike that---well, at some point
we'll have a production model (meaning I think it is a good design). The
specials have a Riv badge and a Protovelo decal---although Thomas's went
out before decaling, so I sent him a decal and instructions. All of the
specials get a single top-mounted decal on the diagatube.