There was some discussion of this when the first pictures of the frame came
out last fall, but basically the "Mystery Bike/Roscoe Bubbe" is a frame
designed specifically around a super-upright seating position with
swept-back bars like the Boscoe, Albatross, etc. The rest of the Riv lineup
is made to work with a variety of bars--both drops and uprights, while this
is one specifically for uprights.  So: much longer top tubes than other
models, and much longer chainstays to provide a more balanced weight
distribution.  I think the bottom bracket is lower as well.  Normal front
derailleurs won't work, so you shift the front by hand (or with a stick).