From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com [rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of justinaug...@gmail.com [justinaug...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2012 6:22 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] Bleriot as a mountain bike (with bullmooseys)??

Hey folks-
Since getting my Saluki that fits me like a glove and is far sprightlier, my
Bleriot has been sitting downstairs in the basement. I've gone through a couple
scenarios, one being an around town singlespeed/fixed (ENO) cruiser. Another is
as a lightweight (no downhill, mostly climbing and light trails) mountain bike.
Some bullmooseys, Paul Racers and a Ritchey triple make this super appealing.
Anyone have an opinion?

-J