Or, a coupla parrots; converse whilst ye ride, matey!
From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com [rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of Peter Morgano [uscpeter11...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 2:01 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBW] Ancient Rivendell

Strut between handlebars looks like it makes a nice place for a friend to sit,
a bike built for two!

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 4:00 PM, Marc Irwin
<irwin7...@gmail.com<mailto:irwin7...@gmail.com>> wrote:

  A local bar held a Vintage Bike Rally/swap this past Saturday.  Amidst the
other stuff I found this ancient Riv like bike with prototype bosco bars.

Nobody could tell me the make or year, but you know, the more things change....

[X]<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-EeHuGpnsd6I/UE5F8LMk0mI/AAAAAAAADaI/nA3tbnQ5C44/s1600/IMG_0043.JPG>

Marc