I built up my Sam with drop bars and don't love it.  Going back to
albatrosses, and don't think I will miss the drops.

Anyway, I am selling:
The nice tektro brake levers, mounted and used a bit, but not beat up at
all, *$90 shipped.*
The Nitto Deluxe Stem, same, mounted and used a bit, not beat up 120 mm, *$45
shipped.*
I also have some of the davinci couplers, as I imagined switching back and
forth from albas to drops, enough to do a bike, which I paid $58 for, not
mounted or used, *$49 shipped.*
*
*
*Open to reducing price if you buy multiple stuff.*
*
*
I also have a pair of heat treated noodles, 48cm, but I think they are a
pain to ship because of the size.  If others have done this successfully,
let me know and I can certainly sell those as part of package deal.

Please email me off list if you are interested!  I'll post here as things
sell.