I've finally got a little time to spend putting my new A Homer Hilsen
together (thanks to everyone for your advice).  So far, I've run into
two little problems:

First, the rear dropout spacing is not 135mm as advertised, but 132mm.
 I have a rear wheel built with a 135mm hub, and if I use a lot of
force, I can jam it in there, but that's not really an acceptable
solution.  What's the best way to fix it?

Second, I'm wondering about routing the shift cables (though I'm
nowhere near this point; I've only just rust-proofed the frame).
Should I go buy one of those plastic bottom bracket cable guides
(there appears to be a threaded hole in the bottom bracket shell for
this purpose, but one was not included with the frame), or is there a
better solution?