My personal system is a Kryptonite cable run through both the rear wheel
and the saddle rails and then attached to a u-lock. This is if I am locking
my bike up in the city, or leaving it somewhere for more than 15 minutes or
so (I know a bike can be stolen in much less time, but if I'm only stopping
briefly I don't bother with the extra locking procedure since it does take
an extra minute or so to lock up the bike). I also use a spandex saddle
cover to disguise my Brooks to look like an inexpensive plastic saddle at a
quick glance.

I've eyed the Pitlock system for a locking seat post collar and will likely
buy a set in the next weeks. Still, it leaves the saddle vulnerable at the
saddle rail clamp. An approach of preventing the unauthorized loosening of
the bolt is to fill the recessed hex of the allen bolt head with wax or
glueing a ball bearing in it or something that is easy to remove with
proper tools that you have at home, but that a potential saddle thief is
unlikely to have on them. In the case of wax, a heat source, or the ball
bearing a little pick tool. I think a solution that is likely as secure as
blocking the bolt is to use an uncommon bolt type like security Torx (Torx
bolt with pin in the middle), and this approach makes service easier. Some
companies also sell steel bands or thin cables that are designed to mount
permanently (like into a gap in the seatpost collar, through which a
locking bolt secures the metal band). I don't like this solution so much as
it is unaesthetic (a 3/4" wide steel band running the length of the
seatpost, no thanks), prevents easy saddle height adjustment (unless you
leave a lot of ugly looking slack in the cable), adds an extra step to the
removal of the seatpost for servicing, and most importantly, I don't think
a 1/8" thick steel cable provides much security as these can be cut with
relatively small bolt cutters.

So while there is no way to lock the saddle and seatpost in a 100% secure
manner, a locking seatpost collar and uncommon saddle rail clamp bolt would
be my solution.