Weather wise you'll be fine.It doesn't get really bad here compared to
other parts of the country. Our winter is very mild. At worse you deal with
rain but never freezing cold rain. (maybe only

In terms of rides I like Tam and the Marin Headlands, but in the winter
you're pretty much just climbing into the fog. Shell Ridge aka Rivendell
country is always a good one. If you make you way south of the Bay Area
Mt. Hamilton is pretty nice.

Let me know when you make it down I'll make a weekend free for a quick
overnight or even a ride around somewhere.

-Manny