That is so cool that everything moved right over; that will allow you
to comment directly on the differences between the two bikes.  BTW,
you may be overly concerned about the fender line.  I stared long &
hard and they look fine in the photo.  But I know things can look
different up close.

What's your front light?  And the mount?

dougP