Most people I know carry 50 plus pounds for longer trips.  The more isolated
the more they carry.   At 6'5" and 230 my stuff is generally bigger and heavier
.. Like that extra pair of size 13 shoes that just do fit in pannier.

Not man enough or even really strong rider.. Average at best.  Set things up
and weight isn't as bad as we are led to believe.

Kelly