"Kelly wrote:  Ok getting passed by a walker was weird but good
conversation. :) "

One time I was passed by a guy on roller blades....going uphill!
Later on the same tour I was passed on another uphill by a young lady
on a MTB with knobby tires....and her rear tire was flat (but she was
not carrying anything, and less than half my age; my story & I'm
sticking to it).

Lugging stuff uphill on a bike requires a certain humility.

dougP