Not familiar with Schwalbe's sealant, but I have been using Stan's latex
sealant for years in my tubeless mountain bike tires... The stuff works
great, but it's not always a matter of filling it and walking away.. it can
take some tweaking to get it right.  A quart of Stan's sealant runs around
$25, but compared to 100ml for $15, Stan's is the far more economical
choice.

IF you want to use sealant inside your tubes, you will need to remove the
valve, add sealant, reinstall the valve, then put the tube and tire back on
the rim.  Reinflate, then rotate the tire and shake it in different
directions to properly coat the inside of the tube.  If you do get a
puncture while riding, the air flow SHOULD force any additional liquid
sealant sitting in the tube to the puncture, where the air rushing through
it causes the sealant to form a latex plug from the inside. thereby sealing
the hole. In some cases (depending on the size of the puncture and/or the
amount of air in the tube, it may still actually flat, even with the
sealant.  If this happens, I typically reinflate to the max allowable PSI
and do some more wheel shaking to ensure the sealant gets to the hole (the
added air pressure helps to force it there).

But if the hole isn't too large, it WILL seal it...  Good luck.

BB