Bobby: are they the same thing? 25 ml is <1oz and I don't think that 1 oz
of Stan's will work.

I've tried various Slime/Stan's-type sealants and have given up because in
every case, even tho' the stuff works for many thorn holes, eventually it
will leak and make a puddle in the tire casing -- a bloody mess. I was
hoping that this stuff was of a different sort.