Somewhat related, but without hijacking the below "Drop Bar
Suggestions" thread...

I have 46cm Noodles on two bikes.  I like them fine but wonder if
there is something to the flaring on the Randonneur.  (hand
position(s) and long ride comfort)

If you stand relaxed with your eyes closed and place your arms in
front of you, you'll notice that your hands are angled in a bit. (at
least mine are)  With this, it would seem that the flaring of the
Randonneur would provide a more natural hand position.  I wonder if
this is true in real life?

B-177 Noddle (46, 26.0) reach of 95 mm C-C and drop of 140 mm C-C
B-135 Rando (45, 25.4)  reach of 105 mm C-C and a drop of 120 mm C-C
B-136 Rando (44, 26.0) reach of 110 mm C-C and a drop of 125 C-C.
While 1 cm narrower than the B-135, the specs I'm looking at show that
the hoods would be 1 cm wider than the B-135, indicating more flare?

Can anyone comment with their real-world experience using both (all
three) bars?