Thanks to everybody for all of your responses. They have been tremendous. I
am so impressed with the wide range of knowledge and experience and for you
willingness to share that. Much food for thought. Just to clarify, I don't
plan to travel much in the dark. But sometimes in the early morning or at
the end of the day or on an overcast or raining day having a good source of
illumination to see and to be seen is necessary. Also, having access to
charge an phone or an IPad is crucial as well. Thanks again, I really
appreciate this very much.