Thanks for the replies thus far they are helpful. I am seriously lacking in
knowledge here so bear with me. If I convert to a hub dynamo then I will
need to purchase the hub and have it installed in my wheel (read)? And I
will need to purchase a light or lights (front and rear) to go with it?
Correct? Given that option what brands and models are suggested and where
can one purchase these so that I can begin to get some kind of a cost
estimate to this. Now, my trips are relatively localized and on a smaller
scale but I am looking forward to branching out and taking some much longer
Time and distance) trips. Thanks so much. You folks really know about this
stuff. It is amazing to me!