This news is pretty amazing if you remember what the bike and tire
situation was like 10 to 15 years ago. Kudos to both of them!

Patrick "my 650c Michelin Pro Race 3 23s were on sale, and now I know
why (but they are acceptably cushy at 85/90--90/95 or so)" Moore, who
will switcth to, say, 26s to 28s if the come out in that range, and
who still thinks that skinny supple tires are better than fat stiff
ones.

--
Vote early, vote often, vote Rhinoceros!
http://tinyurl.com/d7muj2t