The last few have used color. Btw, the headset article is RR 27..I was just
reading that the other night. Enjoy the typos! There were a* lot* in the
early days.

It's interesting to see someone discover these now. Many of us remember the
days on the iBob List when the Readers came out 4 or 5 times a year. We had
endless "I got mine!" posts, with people trying not to spill too much about
the articles until everyone had there's. I enjoyed those days.

Joe Bernard
vallejo, CA.