I used to enjoy getting the Reader, and recall all the "I got mine !"
excitement on the old list too. Even though I generally received mine days
later than most, being on the other side of quite a large pond from Riv HQ.
My 1994 B'Stone catalog and some of the readers are still in my bathroom,
and still providing entertainment and relaxation. One day I will finish the
quiz in the catalogue, clip out the page, and send it to Riv, as a gentle
historical message-in-a-bottle.

I was interested in the USB archive, but ... shipping is $50 to here. I do
understand. There's more to "shipping" than putting a stamp on something.
But I can't find it in me to pay this amount. I have no interest in any
potential underhand way of obtaining the collection. I do wonder if the
Readers are in a state where it might be possible for Riv to publish them
on Kindle ? I have no idea how to do this, but my mother, who is not
desperately into computers ( she prefers gardening and cooking ), has
published to Kindle. She seems to have worked it out. It would be great to
see them available to purchase electronically for those of us far away.
Somewhat protects the content too, I understand, though that horse may have
bolted.

Paul