On the Deadhead side, I believe Bobby Weir is also a cyclist.

Not a huge Airplane fan, maybe because of what the band eventually morphed
into (Starship).  Hot Tuna, though, is the real thing.  And Jorma Kaukonen
is surely the only Finnish American guitar hero, which counts for something
in my book as I'm half Finnish myself.

Bill
A second generation Bay Area native